The last few days were crazy 🤩
I got accepted at a Usability Testessen ("usability test dinner") event to present this project and let other people test it. This meant: a lot of cleaning up and polishing. 🧹
First, there are two new widgets: QR Code and Counter. I wanted to do some dogfooding with the QR widget, i.e., use a second laptop at the event to display a QR code leading to the Dashboard website. In the end I just printed the QR code on a sheet of paper 😅
Finally, I've fixed some small bugs (broken widget drawer on mobile, selected language not persisted on page reload), and implemented a big performance improvement (widgets are not re-mounted each time the layout changes anymore).
I'm really excited and looking forward to getting some valuable feedback from other people. Tomorrow's the day. 😊